Ace Express Coaches
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL Driver - Casino Service
at Ace Express Coaches
If you’ve ever considered a career in coach transportation, such as charter bus driver jobs, but want to make sure you have more time at home, then our Scheduled Casino might be the position for you!
Our scheduled Casino service provides 24/7 transportation to Black Hawk and Central City for both employees and the public.
Current Casino Routes Available:
- Overnight Routes - $2.00/hr. shift differential
- Swing shifts routes
- 5 days on - 2 days off (consecutive)
- Routes are bid every 2 to 3 months
- Routes range between 40 to 50 hours a week
- Great Pay!
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Employee Referral Program - $500/per referral
- Monthly Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off (start accruing immediately)
- Health insurance eligibility the first of the month after 30 days
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Excellent 401(k) retirement plan with company dollar for dollar match up to % -- Vested immediately!
- Paid Holidays for FT employees
- $2 Shift Differential for Overnight Routes
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "B" or “A”, with "P" Endorsement
- 2 years of commercial driving experience and 6 months of "bus" experience (transit, school bus, motorcoach) in the past 5 years
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable crashes in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/crashes in the past 5 years
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/fit testing)
- Successfully pass a pre-employment road test
- Be able to operate a Motor Coach in interstate commerce, in a safe and responsible manner in compliance with federal, state, and local jurisdiction, and as required by company policy.
- Successfully pass a background check
- Professional Mountain driving experience is a plus
Bustang Commuter Services
Other Contracted Services
Ace Express Coaches, offers a wide range of transportation options including charter, transit, contract and convention shuttle services. For 25 years, we have provided safe, quality charter services to individuals and groups. Each year we serve almost 700 clients, transporting over 1 million passengers for school field trips, performing group and team travel, conventions, ski trips, corporate functions, local festivals and concerts, casino excursions and fixed route commuter services. Decades of experience, a local connection, an outstanding safety record, industry-leading customer service and highly trained drivers guarantees a first-class experience for planners and passengers!