Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Customs Broker I Miami, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare, and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is seeking a Licensed Customs Broker for a company located in the Miami, FL area. Licensed Customs Broker is primarily responsible for doing U.S. Customs Broker operations including C-TPAT, ACE, Export EEI filing, Transportation and warehouse management. A licensed U.S. Customs Broker’s license is required to be responsible for supervising and assuring compliance with all government agency requirements and the ability to perform these activities if and when required.
- Coordination with internal Freight Forwarder
- Perform entry preparation and filing when needed
- ISO 9001:2015 management of U.S. Broker Services and Warehouse
- Knowledge of AESDirect and EEI Filing
- Auditing CBP entries
- C-TPAT Management
- Training in all areas of responsibilities
- Daily follow-up with CBP when issues arise.
- Assist employees and clients with PGA requirements
- Report preparation and Dashboard measurements
- Forward-thinking and possesses ability to identify process improvements
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with high attention to detail
- Licensed U.S. Customs Broker
- At least five years U.S. Broker’s experience
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Strong classification and regulatory knowledge
- Auditing experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Team builder
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in Miami, FL.
Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding company