Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales Representative | Linden, NJ
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of an Outside Sales Representative for a company located in the Linden, NJ area, to develop international sales in export and imports freight forwarding while implementing and achieving clear market goals. Target is to develop long-term relationships to create a sustainable, profitable, consistent and recurrent business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities through research, prospecting and qualifying new opportunities. This will include customer visits & developing relationships.
- Expect to meet sales budget assigned by the management
- Familiar with customer’s service demand and able to analyze, integrate and focus on finalization solutions.
- Handle sales leads from overseas offices. Send sales leads to overseas offices, as appropriate.
- Successfully close new business and support the onboarding of new clients.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account plan aimed at maintaining existing business and identifying the top new opportunities.
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers at all levels within an account and capable of manage communication within new account development plan.
- Increase market share and provide solutions within existing customer base
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Resolve sales or client issues as they come up
- Ability to engage with local business events to gain networking opportunities.
- Proven broad commercial and operational experience in the sector
- Capable to independently expand the air and ocean freight department and make profitable/increase profitability
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Requires the ability to effectively cold call, negotiate rates, solve problems, dispatch trucks, track loads and provide excellent customer service.
- Good understanding of transportation industry, particularly international air & ocean freight shipping specifics and related cost.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or GED required
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Linden, NJ zip code 07036
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs