Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse (FCL) Manager I Miami, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare, and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is seeking a Warehouse (FCL) Manager for a company located in the Miami, FL area. Managing customer orders, dispatching truckers, have a knowledge & understanding of how to load containers (20’,40’,45’,53’)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Include but are not limited to the following:
- Yard inventory.
- Warehouse inventory.
- Imports shipment.
- Coordinate loads for special accounts.
- Keep records of spreadsheets (spotting, seals, handling and misc. request, production, etc.)
- Respond to high volume email request on a daily basis
- Receive and dispatch containers.
- Responsible for all warehouse operational equipment.
- Responsible for ordering all operational materials needed.
- Backup to LCL loading manager when out of the office.
- Payroll for warehouse staff
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Work well in a team setting.
- Communicate changes and progress to all parties involved.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance in a professional manner.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles.
- React well under pressure.
- Accept responsibility for own actions.
- Follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Other competencies may be required according to assignments.
- Must be bilingual (read, write, speak English and Spanish).
- Must have freight forwarding experience
- Must be computer literate.
- Must know how to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Must be able to multi-task (jump from one thing to another and keep going)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in Miami, FL.
Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding company