Arizona Baptist Children's Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona Baptist Children's Services
Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries (ABCS) is a faith-based nonprofit that includes seven ministries with one mission: to provide hope and care to hurting children and families through Christ-centered ministries. We serve the full spectrum of Arizona families, from unborn babies to seniors. You can join the mission of this Christian social service agency by serving as a part-time transportation aide in Yuma, AZ.
Through the ministry of parent aide you will work to develop relationships with the children we serve and encourage them while they are in a difficult period in their lives. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with children while transporting them to and from visits with their parents. As Christians, we have the message of hope that is in Jesus Christ and will show His compassion and concern to the families we work with.
As a transportation aide you will focus on driving children to and from visits, documenting interactions during transportation and maintaining professional relationships with children, clients, foster placements, coworkers and other agencies.
This is a great position for a caring individual seeking part-time, weekend work. This would be a great second job to supplement income or ideal for students who attend classes during the week. ABCS will cover the cost of fingerprinting and CPR/first aid training.
The transportation aide position is opportunity for you to share your faith with children who are experiencing difficulties. Will you say yes to the call to bring hope and care to hurting children and families?
- You are a Christian and in agreement with the ABCS Statement of Faith
- At least 21 years old
- Have a valid AZ driver’s license and a clean driving record with no suspension or revocations within the past five years
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds independently and the ability to travel long distances at different times of the day
- Have high school diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to obtain a level 1 fingerprint clearance card
- Pass a TB and urine drug test and have clear criminal background check
- You can effectively communicate via technology and in person
- You are able to provide clear and objective documentation of events that occur while children are in your care to serve as documentation to the courts
- Bilingual individuals encouraged to apply