Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transportation Specialist-Bus/Van Driver On Call
Interested in becoming part of a cultivating, caring community?
Since 1981 Benevilla has been strengthening communities by offering supportive, life enriching programs that enable personal independence and dignity. Benevilla is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and department of Economic Security, Division of Developmental Disabilities (DES/DDD) licensed, contracted provider agency.
We are currently looking for a Transportation Specialist-Bus/Van Driver to join our team.
Job responsibilities for this entry level position include the following:
- Transport members in a company vehicle to/from program activities in a safe manner.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and adequate fuel levels.
- Monitor vehicle for any operational defects, maintenance needs
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, outgoing
- Team player
- Organized, multi-tasker
- Innovative, creative, problem solver
- Prefer 1 year providing transportation (bus/van driver) to a diverse population of adults with developmental disabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License with clean driving record for past 5 years
- Able to obtain and maintain CPR/First Aid Certification, Food Handler’s Card
- Able to pass background check, drug screening, TB and medical certification
- Able to obtain and maintain Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- High School Diploma or GED
Ready to make a difference in the lives of others? Apply today!!! Please include your resume