Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver (PT) - 1391722BR
at CVS Health
As a Delivery Technician for Omnicare Pharmacy, you will deliver prescription orders and/or products to customers on a predetermined route and schedule.
Schedule: Flexibility required Nights and Weekends
In this role you will:
- Provide timely and accurate delivery of medication, equipment, products and/or supplies to long term care facilities or patient’s homes
- Maintain safe operation of all delivery vehicles
- Load products/materials for delivery into delivery vehicle in a safe and orderly fashion
- Possess ability to log deliveries and return accompanying documents as appropriate.
- Confirm correct medication is in correct shipment packaging for the facility.
- Confirm final correct delivery route of medication to facility.
- Final delivery verification
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance, alert management for maintenance issues.
- Knowledge of clean and dirty equipment requirements and/or other equipment and product transportation regulations (if applicable).
- Acceptable customer communication; reporting emergencies and problems.
- Deploy alternative delivery methods in emergency situations.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional, clean, and neat appearance
- Courteous customer service manners
- Ability to drive for long periods of time
- Possess geographical knowledge of service area, and able to read a map
You will need
- Current, valid driver’s license in the state at the level required for the vehicle’s operation
- Minimum of one year driving experience
- Ability to work flexible hours which may include evenings and weekends
- Ability to work on-call
Previous delivery or customer service experience preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.