Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver(05407) - 225 East Gaines St.
at Domino's Pizza
Job Reference #: 13573BR
In addition to the Motor Vehicle Report and The Background Investigation a person filling the Safe Delivery Specialist position must be able to meet the following criteria, with or without accommodation, as essential functions of the job:
* Attend New Employee Orientation class and successfully complete the Driver Safety test.This is a condition of employment.
* Report to work on time as scheduled on a regular basis in full uniform in accordance with uniform and appearance standards.
* Maintain a safe, clean, well-running vehicle with proper liability insurance for transportation to and from delivery sites.
* Possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record which meets Domino's Pizza and Valley Pizza, Inc. safety standards.
* Read a road map to determine the safest and most efficient delivery route from store to delivery site.
* Gather and carry up to twelve (12) colas, and four (4) pizzas safely to your delivery vehicle in no more than two trips.
* Travel a distance of thirty (30) yards in twenty (20) seconds.
* Drive a vehicle from the store to the delivery site, entering and exiting the vehicle under your own power. (For safety reasons, no one is permitted to ride with a driver on a delivery, except other drivers conducting training and management personnel in certain cases.)
Drive safely and courteously, obeying all traffic laws and wearing a seat belt at all times.* Move safely and swiftly from vehicle to the delivery site entrance to deliver pizza & colas.
* Ascend or descend a flight of fifteen (15) stairs safely within ten (10) seconds.
* Read the name, address and time on an order slip.
* Calculate increments of time, using a printed or written time and a clock or watch.
* Project a positive image to the customer and the public.
* Listen and communicate with customers on the telephone and in person in a friendly and courteous manner. Effective communication with the customer is paramount to our business.
* Know and fulfill the terms of the Product Guarantee.
* Correctly count change, using both currency and coin.
* Perform simple mathematical computations.
* Lift and move items with a size of 15 inches high X 18 1/4 inches deep X 26 1/8 inches wide.
* Lift and move items with a weight of twenty-six (26) pounds.
* Remain mobile for periods of at least three (3) hours.
* Perform general housekeeping and sanitation by sweeping, mopping and sanitizing the work and prep areas when closing the store.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!