Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver(05894) - 2446 Old Springville Road
at Domino's Pizza
Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great, flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. That means you're free when you need to be. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, you've found the right place!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Right now, we are looking for qualified drivers in your area and we will pay you to drive around (safely), listen to your tunes and deliver great product. What more could you ask for? Oh, tips? Yea, with a great attitude and great customer service, you can have your share of those too!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Delivery Driver:
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is safe to be there. You will also need access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid driver's license.
- Happy customers keep us in business. You've to be a fun and friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
- The team is what makes working in our store fun. You have to be a team player who is on time every day with a great attitude!
- Our stores are open 365 days a week. Yes, that's right even on the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While you're schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work when the team needs you the most.
- You should have the ability to read a map and find your way around the delivery area. Maybe you will even be able to teach your co-workers some short-cuts!
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a minimum of two (2) years driving history.