Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver(06112) - 721 S. 72 Street #105
at Domino's Pizza
Drivers must be 18 years of age and hold a valid driver's license. All personnel involved in product delivery for Domino's Pizza must have their driving records reviewed and show proof of and maintain auto liability insurance before the beginning employment and every month there after. Driver license must be in good standing (i.e. not suspended, revoked or restricted)
No one may be hired into a position which requires driving unless their Driving record meets Dominos standards.
- Employees in driver positions need to perform basic tasks:
- Complete food orders before leaving the store
- Know the stores delivery area, ability to read area map(s)
- Safely driving to and from locations, delivering undamaged product.
- Greet customers in the restaurant or in the home and project a positive image to the customer.
- The delivery driver is also trained to take pizza orders when not on a delivery.
- Must be able to accurately take phone orders, face to face, and computer orders correctly.
- Effective cash handling, cash drops and reconciliation. Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Ability to use Domino's specific equipment issued (car toppers, hot bags, jackets) display, return and properly store at the end of each scheduled shift.
- Assisting with keeping the store clean, and stocked and perform much of the same duties as other entry level employees.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather outside, on the road, as deliveries are made
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the Team Member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72 high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24 - 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.