Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver(06828) - 1211 N Grand Ave
at Domino's Pizza
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery to storage, work area, and walk in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
All team members who will be delivering pizza or driving for other company business reasons must meet the following minimum requirements:
- They must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license and a 2 year driving history.
- Their motor vehicle record (MVR) will be checked for a safe driving history and must conform to company standards.
- They must have current liability insurance at all times.
- They must always wear their seatbelt while driving for this company.
Personal vehicles used for delivery must pass a safety inspection.
- Must be able to perform inside store duties as well.
Domino's Pizza uses cartop signs on delivery vehicles. Driver may be required to place a cartop sign on their vehicles. The only exception is if a vehicle does not accept the cartop fittings.