Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver(06858) - 3300 W Illinois Ave
at Domino's Pizza
Domino’s Delivery Driver provide excellent customer service while transporting customer’s orders in a safe, timely manner. Drivers will assemble, load, transport and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and road safety. Delivery Drivers are polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our customers with an impressive experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work and road safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Domino’s Delivery Driver Position Description
Domino’s Drivers will assemble, load, transport and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and road safety. Delivery Drivers are polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our customers with an impressive experience. Must have clean, reliable transportation with valid Insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Domino’s Delivery Driver
* Arrive to work on time, in complete uniform with a clean vehicle and a full tank of gas.
* Must wear a lit car top at all times during delivery.
* Assemble all items in order, ensure all extras such as dipping cups and sodas are included in order.
* Route orders to yourself in Pulse routing program within 1 minute of leaving the store.
* Hustle Safely to and from store to vehicle and from vehicle to customers door.
* Transport all hot items on order in proper heat bag or cold items in a plastic T bag.
* Load all items in orders assigned to you in a clean & safe vehicle approved for delivery with Domino’s.
* Drive safely to and from all assigned deliveries obeying all traffic laws.
* No additional stops unless specific permission is granted.
* Collects money from customers and provides correct change.
* Collects signature for credit card and debit card transactions.
* Keeps track of a cash & receipts and ensures it balances at the end of the shift.
* Uses a drop box to ensure cash in bank bag is kept under $20. No money to be kept in vehicle.
* Listens to and resolves customer complaints, suggestions, and inquiries.
* Keeps driver area stocked, organized, neat and clean.
* Assists in keeping box hutch, and all other box stocking areas clean and stocked.
* At close checks that the Dining area is clean and stocked.
* Ensures that Heat bags are clean and free of rips and tears.
* Sweeps floor regularly and mops when needed. Mopping every night required.
* Washes dishes when no dishwasher is on shift.
* Helps cook food and otherwise works in the kitchen, when necessary and only as backup.
* Assist from time to time with taking phone, counter or window orders.
* General store cleaning.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Owns reliable transportation that you keep clean and free of debris.
* Can read, understand and follow a map.
* Able to pass a Criminal Background check and a Motor Vehicle Record check.
* Texas Certified Food Handlers Certificate required.
* Is able to understand and work with numbers.
* Can follow directions and achieve goals.
* Demonstrates strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Is able to follow a schedule, be on time, wear proper uniform and work swiftly with smart hustle
* Is able to communicate effectively to a variety of clientele.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent degree is a plus but not required. Candidates for this position do not need prior experience as relevant training is provided on the job in order to learn employer-specific functions such as how to operate the computer system and to learn how to use the Domino’s routing system. 2 years driving experience and history is required for anyone age 18, 1 year for age 19+. Customer service experience does help when greeting customers, answering potential inquiries, and handling complaints, though this also is not required.
A Domino’s Delivery Driver serves a large volume of people over every shift and drives many miles, which can be taxing. Standing and moving on your feet for long periods of time is expected, which may contribute to back strain and foot problems. Because paper money is a large carrier for bacteria and germs, frequent hand sanitization is another expectation. The environment is warm, bustling, and potentially noisy. The environment of a Domino’s restaurant is populated by triple stack conveyor belt ovens, multiple warming shelves and carts on wheels which can lead to injury.