Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate FT
at FedEx Ground
Shopping online is easy. FedEx Ground hires hard-working, driven individuals who are committed to making shipping just as simple for our customers. We don’t just deliver packages, we deliver treasured birthday presents, life-saving medication, anniversary surprises, apology flowers and so much more. We need people like you to make all of this happen.
You can play a vital role in enabling e-commerce as our next Full-Time Warehouse Associate.
What you’ll be doing
- Joining a world-class, Fortune 100 company that is shaping the economy
- Preparing delivery of anticipated items to millions of people by loading and unloading vehicles in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Handling the packages safely, so that neither you nor the package are hurt; this will mean physical bending, twisting, lifting, carrying and scanning; teamwork is encouraged when needed
- Assisting management in sort preparation and setup; janitorial or clerical duties as needed
- Keeping warehouse areas clean, safe, and free from hazards
- Once you’ve mastered the job, training new full-time and/or part-time co-workers
- Participating in career development meetings and/or programs, so that you may one day be a future leader of FedEx Ground
Why you’ll love working at FedEx Ground
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, as well as vacation/holiday pay and tuition assistance are available after completion of eligibility period
- Employees enjoy discounts on national products and services, including groceries, moving expenses, childcare, phone bills, car purchases, hotel stays and more
- Paid parental leave options are available for all employees
- FedEx Ground celebrates diversity, offering opportunities for community involvement, employee networks and cross-functional quality-driven teams
- Flexible schedules may be available and should be discussed during the hiring process (some shifts may vary depending on package volume & warehouse needs)
It’s your best career move yet
FedEx Ground connects people and possibilities around the world and that includes job opportunities. With more than 6,000 job promotions each year, you have the opportunity to grow, and the company encourages lateral and upward mobility.
Employees must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to watch a virtual job preview before completing the application process. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process.
Zip Code: 41051
Domicile Location: P406
Additional Location Information: Earn up to $22.00 per hour
This is not a seasonal position.
The rate of pay listed includes an additional $3.00 per hour for hours worked on the weekend till 5/31/2021.
The rate of pay listed includes an additional $1.00 per hour for all hours worked till 12/26/2020.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce