Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Driver - Auto Mall
at Jim Click Automotive Group
The hours are 730 to 430, Monday thru Friday and working every 7th Saturday. MUST be at least 25 years old.
Maintains a smooth flow of incoming and outgoing deliveries. Collects accurate amounts of money from C.O.D. deliveries. Loads parts into vehicle for deliveries. Drives various kinds of vehicles to make deliveries. Monday - Friday with rotation every 3rd weekend.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Completes all paperwork accurately and in a readable manner either utilizing computer equipment or manually depending on the work required. Enters retrieves and locates data on computer system.
2. Accurately compares part numbers and part names to printed invoices and order forms. Compares and checks all invoices for accuracy on all sales.
3. Solicits customers for parts and accessories sales using phone and personal contacts.
4. Answers telephone and respond to inquiries.
S. Makes decisions on best method for maintaining neatness and order in inventory area.
6. Reads basic maps, follows written directions to off-site locations; schedules deliveries and pick-ups in a timely and cost effective manner.
7. Calls in from each stop made adjusting schedule as needed.
8. Insures money received is correct; ability to perform in a safe and secure manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid driver's license and 25 years of age or older to drive company vehicle.
2. Math and English reading skills sufficient to perform job duties (approximately at 10th grade general education level).
3. Compares and reads part ID numbers up to "18" series accurately (i.e. VIN numbers and driver's license numbers) from a printed, written and VDT format.
4. Regularly and repeatedly moves a minimum of 50 pounds from ground level to chest height, carries 30 feet and places on shelf or counter.
5. Regular, timely and daily attendance; arrives at work by 7:00 a.m. or as scheduled.
6. Uses personal computer and VDT, accurately and in timely manner, utilizing a variety of programs and systems.
7. Experienced with dealership in-house computer system and factory communication system.
8. Compares and reads ID numbers up to "18" series accurately (i.e., VIN numbers and driver's license numbers) from a printed and VDT format.
9. Arrives at work by 7:00 a.m. as scheduled.
10. Accurately records order information (taken by phone or in person).
11. Reads a map, determines quickest and safest routes to travel.
12. Works cooperatively and courteously with a diverse population of co-workers. Clearly and effectively communicates with diverse work group; handles frustration, anger and pressure without internalizing.
13. Receives directions regarding assignments and then follows through on assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
14. Extensive out-of-doors work during daytime and nighttime hours in a variety of weather conditions, noise levels and temperatures.
15. Ability to maintain good employee relations by acting courteously and amicably towards other co-workers.
We offer a competitive benefit package including: 401K Plan; medical insurance; paid vacation days and more. The Jim Click and Holmes Tuttle Automotive Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Applications are available in person only at 780 W. Competition Road, Tucson AZ 85705. Available application hours are Monday through Friday from 8am until 3pm.