City Furniture is seeking a Fleet Maintenance Sr. Manager to join our innovative Fleet Maintenance Department. The purpose of the Fleet Maintenance Sr. Manager is to ensure the operational processes are maintained and continuously improved in the Fleet Maintenance Department. This position is also responsible for audits and problem solving in an effort to reduce operational costs while increasing customer satisfaction. The Senior Manager is responsible for the department’s adherence to standard work, as well as all scheduling, forecasting and strategic planning for the department.
- Manage, coach and develops team members while utilizing the company’s IDP’s (Individual Development Plans)
- Responsible for problem solving projects on operations costs, fleet uptime, etc.
- Accountable for KPI’s and project deadlines.
- Requires critical thinking problem-solving skills. Manages direct reports to facilitate and determined countermeasures.
- Audits internal processes throughout the Department to identify waste and defects in maintenance, repair procedures and parts requisition.
- Prepares and meets with direct reports to discuss any issues encountered during the shift.
- Prepares and meets with the management from other groups to discuss issues and countermeasures.
- Facilitate both internal and cross-functional meetings and presentations with subordinates.
- Conducts associate recognition and responds to vendors as needed.
With 31 City Furniture and Ashley HomeStore locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow