Lehi Valley Trading Co
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver (CDL Class B)
at Lehi Valley Trading Co
Delivery Driver (CDL Class B)
Mesa, AZ driving within Maricopa County
Hours 3:00AM-2:00PM Monday- Thursday schedule
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Lehi Valley Trading Company is a family owned business based in East Mesa. We specialize in snack food wholesale, private labeling and retail brands. We have nearly 30 years of experience in the food industry and manufacture many of our items such as granola, popcorn, brittle and trail mix at our facilities. We offer a wholesome work environment with competitive wages. Learn more about us at: www.lehivalley.com
The Delivery Driver is responsible for driving a box truck locally, to delivery merchandise to our customers within the state of Arizona. The driver will also load and unload the vehicle, return merchandise to manager and provide first rate customer service. You will be required to split your time driving and working in the warehouse 50/50.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obeys traffic laws and follows established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Verifies the contents of loads and follows Good Manufacturing Practices as well as Food Safety while transporting the material
- Loads and unloads trucks. Moves products to and from storage or production areas, by hand or using trucks, hand operated pallet jacks, forklifts or other equipment
- Sorts bulk product before loading and unloading.
- Returns unused product back to the warehouse and confirms that the boxes are properly sealed and labeled.
- Records numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Checks continually for damaged products, removes the damaged boxes and notifies manager.
QUALIFYING SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to be forklift certified.
- Must have 5 years clean driving record
- Must have the knowledge and ability for providing customer service
- Must have knowledge of principles and methods for moving products by road.
- Must have knowledge of laws, legal codes, government regulations and similar understanding surrounding local driving.
- Must be able to perform considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationships to be able to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships across the business.
This is a full time, hourly position. In addition, we offer: an employee discount on tasty treats, PTO, generous medical, dental and vision insurance benefits; fun company events and a great environment.
Please apply through our Careers page at www.lehivalley.com/careers. Answer application questions and upload resume.
Lehi Valley Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for future employment and will not discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
Please apply through our Careers page (link below). Answer the application questions and upload resume.