Madison School District # 38
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bus Driver -$500 Bonus
at Madison School District # 38
MADISON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #38
TITLE: Bus Driver
All Bus Drivers are required to hold a fingerprint clearance card.
Information on the fingerprint clearance can be obtained on the AZ DPS website. https://www.azdps.gov/services/public/fingerprint
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Obtain CDL and Arizona School Bus Certification.
- Obtain DPS finger print clearance card.
- Obtain first aid and CPR certification.
- Have an understanding of students and be dedicated to their safety.
- Possess knowledge of state and local vehicle regulations pertaining to school bus transportation.
- Complete all necessary reports read and understands gauges, routes and maps.
- Possess knowledge of safety regulations covered in SDS (safety data sheets) as they relate to hazardous chemicals used as part of the job.
- Comply with all state and federal physical requirements.
- Relate to students, staff and public in a positive manner.
Operate vehicles safely and transport students to and from school, on field trips, and other events as scheduled.
- Transport students safely to and from school, on field trips, and other special events.
- Maintain safe driving record.
- Administer first aid and/or CPR if required.
- Perform pre and post bus inspections and maintain assigned bus for safe operation and cleanliness.
- Report in writing, malfunction of bus to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain an accurate daily mileage log.
- Supervise the conduct of students implementing PBIS and CPI strategies.
- Report, via written reports, student misconduct to supervisor and assistant principal.
- Review bus routes and become familiar with routes, policy revisions and state regulations
- Follow only assigned routes by pre-assigned stops, and recommends route and stop changes to the router/dispatcher.
- Able to use job-related chemicals, such as but not limited to the following: window cleaners, gasoline, and diesel fuel.
- Require to work after hours for sports and filed trips as directed
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing other duties as assigned.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English as well as the ability to write routine correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of customer or employees.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations / issues. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and verbal form.
Performance will be evaluated by the Transportation Supervisor.
Supervised by the Transportation Supervisor. Exercises supervision over the passengers who ride the bus.
GRADE / SALARY SCHEDULE / LENGTH OF WORK YEAR:
Grade 13 Salary Range: $14.58-$23.45 (DOE)
9 month Position/7.20 hours per day/Benefits
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)