Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL Class A Delivery Driver - MB
at Martin Brower
Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
* Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
* Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
* Accurately complete necessary paperwork
* Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
* Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
* Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
* 21 years of age
* Class A CDL
* Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
* Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
* Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
* Customer-focused, team-player attitude
* Demonstrated safety behavior
* This position must pass post-offer background, DOT Physical and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
* Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds
* Multi-temperature environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.