Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Martin Group
Subaru of Ontario is looking for a Parts Driver to join our team! If you are organized, enjoy working with different departments and customers, and are a team player, we want to talk to you!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors
- Checks with the parts manager, wholesale representative, inventory control administrator, parts counter people, or shipping and receiving clerk before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries
- Checks with the body shop each day to determine immediate parts needs
- Delivers parts to body shop when needed and distributes to appropriate body technicians
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups, requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry
- Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed
- Advises parts manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience as Parts Driver is preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must have a clean and valid driver's license
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!