Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Operations Manager - Murray Supply
-The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's financial functions. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will report to the General Manager.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- At least 3 years experience in Operational Management in the distribution industry
- Strong background and work experience in Finance
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer