Pilot Flying J
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist I, Logistics-PM
at Pilot Flying J
Come join a collaborative logistics team that provides great training and offers growth potential within a world-class supply chain function!
*** Schedule: 3/4 - 7PM-7AM (3 days one week, 4 days the next) *** This schedule offers the benefit of having 3 or 4 days off in a row.
As a Logistics Specialist you will:
- Provide quality customer service to PFJ stores and drivers
- Dispatch trucks and drivers while monitoring inventory levels of multiple products at multiple stores
- Have daily communication with customers, drivers, and Regional Transportation Managers
- Problem-solve of dispatch and order issues
- Maintain a zero run-out policy for every customer and PFJ store
- Maximize PFJ's profits through dispatching, market analysis, buying decisions, and truck utilization
- Bachelor's Degree
- Transportation, Logistics, or Supply Chain experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to quickly solve problems in a fast paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and use technology for dispatching, driver communication, and office communication
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (7PM-7AM - 3 days one week, 4 days the next)
- Ability to handle 150 - 200 phone calls per day