Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Driver for Medical Transport (Valet)
Sante of Surprise is hiring a Full Time Medical Transport Driver.
Schedule will vary and some weekends will be included.
You will be responisble for transporting our guests to and from doctor appointments, from another healthcare facility or even to their home.
We pride ourselves on our professional staff to get our patients to their destination in one of our comfortable, clean, air conditioned company vans in a timely fashion safely and secure.
- Transport patients to Santé for admission from hospital or other location.
- Assist patients into their appointments and be of service as able to assist with paperwork, etc.
- Assists guests and patients by parking their vehicles.
- Assist guest and patients with personal belongings, suitcases, etc. during the move in and move out process.
- Ensure that all vehicles are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, and properly stored at the end of the shift. Cleaning includes: vacuuming, washing both the interior and exterior of the vehicle. Ensure that an adequate supply fuel is always in the vehicle.
- May assist with other tasks for the environmental services department as needed.
- Ensure that the emergency equipment required by the state (i.e., triangles, fire extinguisher and first aid kit) are available and in good working order.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the other departments regarding needed transportation.
- Maintain receipts and follow protocol for fueling the vehicles.
It is an expectation of Santé associates, regardless of job classification, to demonstrate a drive to be of service to others. Santé associates are expected to deliver exceptional customer service to Santé guests and visitors by promptly and compassionately addressing all service requests or needs.
- Minimum of one (1) year commercial or professional driving, prefer healthcare related transportation experience.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and pass a Motor Vehicle Report background check.
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain within 90-days of hire, CPR certification.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety required.
- High School or GED equivalent
- Must be able to work with Bariatric patients
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of guests during emergency situations.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefiniteperiod and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.