Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Cashier/Cook/Delivery Driver Needed
at Sapp Bros.
***Starting at $10.00 per hour***
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We provide our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated hard-working candidates to fill an open Part-Time Cashier/Cook/Delivery Driver position.
In this position, you will hold a variety of different duties. You will cashier, prepare food for our guests and provide fast delivery of high quaility food to our customers. We offer competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Cashier/Cook/Delivery Driver, you will help us to provide our customers with the best possible experience. This will include preparing all menu items to our specifications and ensuring quality as well as prompt ticket times. It will also be your responsibility to stock and clean the kitchen.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Operating a point-of-sale cash register
* Greeting every guest with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back
*Delivery of food to customers homes/business
* Following health rules and regulations at all times, including washing hands on a constant basis
* Performing sanitation duties, including emptying garbage, cleaning the cooking line, and sanitizing water for cleanup
* Storing and rotating all stock
* Maintaining high cooking standards
* Following shift cleanup schedule
* Maintaining proper food temperatures
* Keeping all kitchen areas clean, including cook line, prep area, walk-ins, and storerooms
* Adhering to the dress code and maintaining a high level of personal hygiene
* Working as a team and maintaining a professional demeanor and tone of voice at all times
* Performing all duties assigned by your management team
As a Cashier/Cook/Delivery Driver, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Strong team-working skills
* Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
* Ability to provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check