Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tire Warehouse Delivery Driver
at Sapp Bros.
This is a 50% over the road driver and 50% local
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as a Tire Warehouse Delivery Driver.
The Tire Warehouse Delivery Driver position is primarily responsible for the safe loading, transportation, and delivery of tires and other merchandise to our travel centers or directly to a customer's place of business. An excellent driving and safety record is a must. Our Delivery Drivers represent our company out on the road. Our trucks are rolling billboards and therefore must be kept clean both inside and out. The trucks must be operated in a safe, courteous manner at all times and always abiding by the law. In this position you will be making trips to all of our retail locations. This will include 50% over the road drive time and 50% local.
- Deliver Tires
- Deliver other merchandise
- Conduct pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer
- Knowledge of Shipping and Receiving
- Warehouse Duties
- Complete pre-shift safety and inspection form
- Fuel Truck
- Clean Cab of Truck
- Complete daily log
- Turn in all relevant paperwork
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class A with Hazmat, Airbrakes, and Tanker
- Possess a current DOT health card
- An excellent driving and safety record
- Pass Criminal Background Check; including: Motor Vehicle Records, D.O.T., and Employment reference verification
- Regularly required to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, bend, climb stairs and ladder, walk, talk and hear
- Required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands.
- Regularly required to lift and / or move items up to 80 pounds
- Vision requirements: Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision in both night and day conditions.
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Uniform provided by Sapp Bros.
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!