Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Sunday-Thursday 10am-7pm or until finished
Take an active part in servicing YOUR community!
When you join the family of Associates at FSA, you are joining a team which puts the emphasis on you – the employee – our most valuable resource. FSA is a great company to work for with full benefits and a supportive atmosphere that rewards initiative and integrity. That's why our Associates love it here!
The Delivery Router will support the Transportation Department with all routing needs, and assist the Transportation Manager and Supervisors with various tasks related to the Department.
- Daily routing for customer's deliveries
- Backhaul scheduling
- Field calls from delivery drivers on a daily basis and assist with routing concerns
- Act as a liaison between the Customer Service, Transportation, and Dispatch Departments
- Notify drivers of route information, and provide driving directions as needed
- Arrange for cost-effective shipping and coordinate appropriate paperwork for shipments
- Handle customer concerns with regards to their delivery
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient with MicroSoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient in reading, writing, and communicating in English
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with Roadnet routing software, AS400, WMS preferred
- Knowlege of DOT hours of service regulations preferred
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and problem solve
- Ability to read and comprehend maps
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Frequent sitting for prolonged periods of time, using phone, planning schedules, recording data, etc...
- Constant use of both hands/arms while reaching/handling/grasping in performing desktop duties
- Occasional bend/twist at waist/knees to and from seated position
- Occasionally climb stairs (in some locations) to and from work area
- Occasionally stand/walk in warehouse and yard area while counting trucks
- Constant use of hearing/speech/sight abilities required to perform essential functions
- Constant mental alertness, must be detail-oriented and accurate with specifics
- Ability to work with all levels of associates and customers
- Ability to plan schedules and time efficiently, considering designations, deadlines, equipment needed, drivers available, order updates/changes, etc...
- Ability to organize/prioritize workload
- Must be flexible and have the ability to be an effective problem solver under pressure to time demands
- Mental stress demands associated within a high-production environment with heavy workload and constant deadlines to meet.
- Indoors, climate controlled, no specific hazards noted
- Distribution Office environment
*Constantly over 80% time, Frequently 20-80% time, and Occasionally under 20% time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.