Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Transportation Supervisor-Everett Facility
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
Supervise and monitor the overall delivery function to ensure efficiency and maintain high level of service. Support Operating Unit functions. Attend and contribute to Safety Meetings. Effectively utilize support resources to achieve objectives. Represent Company in a professional manner in all activities and actions.
Join our Team!
We do drug test and background investigation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of driver's performance and help coordinate any necessary praise/correction.
- Communicate with routing staff on development of more efficient routes; address challenges of drivers, Associates in Sales Department and the needs of customers.
- Properly communicate and assist sales staff on service challenges.
- Coordinate the activities of the department with other departments to keep everyone informed and exchange ideas on productivity, efficiency, and service.
- Assist with the management of Associates who are out with injuries to stay informed of their recovery.
- Assist with the coordination of drivers' safety meeting and training both locally and in our outlying areas.
- Assist with maintaining the transportation department safety program; manage vehicle collision investigations/resolutions.
- Monitor all daily routes and route changes to meet customer and DOT requirements and maximize efficiency.
- Assist with management of equipment flow to ensure proper utilization and availability.
- Assist with the daily driver schedules. Review routes and driver assignments weekly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of transportation, warehouse and supervisory experience.
- Experience in transportation laws, equipment capacity, computer network systems and financial management.
- Ability to work with computer programs associated with the performance of the position
- Knowledge of the the geographic areas.
- Good oral and written communications skills, ability to work well with all levels of the organization to organize, prioritize, negotiate, manage and motivate others to solve problems.
- Class A CDL, all endorsements preferred or required to obtain one within the first 6 months of employment.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status