Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL A Delivery Driver ($27 - $36+/hr)
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 5005 Kalamath Street
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Drives truck over established route to safely and efficiently deliver products and render services. Collects money from customers and makes change. Driver will load and/or unload product at various locations primarily within a specific geographic territory and will usually be completed within that shift.
Starting at $27/hr, up to $36+/hr with delivery incentives. In 2018, our Delivery Drivers in Denver, CO earned on average $84,000+.
- Drives truck to deliver such items as perishable foods, table top items, special equipment and frozen foods
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer receipt
- Informs customers of new products or services and issues sales promotion materials
- Resolves customer complaints
- Loads returned products and empty containers in truck by placing in proper temperature zones
- Performs daily routine vehicle condition report on truck and/or trailer
- Must comply with company policies and D.O.T. regulations
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) for tractor trailer operation
- Must have a good driving record for past 39 months
- One or more years of tractor trailer/route delivery experience
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Must be able to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public and respond to official inquiries
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Close, distance, color and peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- The ability to adjust focus
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.