Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Chain Analyst
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This is a highly focused position for a self-motivated individual with the ability to identify and implement improvements in Supply Chain process and procedures. Support BI with training and executing reports. Support BPI teams as needed with data and data analysis. Use BPI methods to improve processes. Manage the Scan-based trading (SBT) initiative.
- Prepare and/or present accurate reporting for Supply Chain.
- Maintains an adequate level of communication (verbal and written) to ensure efficiency within the Supply Chain department, and other departments/divisions.
- Participation in SBPi projects measured by completed, sustained projects.
- Ability to synthesize data into information, and information into knowledge.
- Ability to maintain pace of activities related to job.
- Create and generate BI reports when requested for the Supply Chain Team.
- Proficient on AS400 (Dynamic AX in future) including query, inventory, sales, deliver techniques.
- Coordinates all SBT Program activities, coordinating with appropriate department (sales, sales ops, data sync, SBT process changes, customer store ops, accounting, IT, internal training, shrink analysis) at the appropriate time in the lifecycle of the program.
- Execute customer transitional strategy transitioning a DSD customer to an SBT relationship, as directed by internal executive leadership.
- Acts as single point of contact for all SBT Program problem resolution.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supply Chain knowledge preferred.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.