The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TEMPORARY DRIVER, CLIENTS
at The Geo Group
Facility: WOODRIDGE INTERVENTIONS
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
2221 64th Street
Woodridge, Il 60517
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families. We offer a wide array of services to include life skills, mental health services, cognitive behavioral therapy, family counseling, drug and alcohol treatment, case management services, recreational activities as well as vocational and educational services. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, some college, or a bachelor or advanced degree. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, we have a career path for you. Help change lives at Abraxas Youth and Family Services.
The driver is responsible for coordinating transportation of clients, donation pick-ups, and inter-office correspondence.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain an effective system for the transportation of clients and/or supplies.
- To provide proper maintenance of the facility vehicles.
- Oil is to be checked every time gas is purchased.
- Tires are to be checked monthly
- Vehicles are to be washed bi-monthly or as needed
- Vehicles are to be checked and tuned-up every 4,000-5,000 miles.
- Any questionable problems with the vehicles are to be reported to the supervisor.
- To maintain an accurate record of mileage and gas purchases and turn in to supervisor at beginning of each month.
- Mileage is to be recorded in the trip log at the end of each trip.
- Trip log is to be kept at receptionist desk until vehicle is taken.
- A monthly mileage report will be submitted to the supervisor.
- To provide supervision for clients when needed
- To assist staff, whenever possible, by assisting with maintenance duties or by providing supervision for residents in the facility.
- Maintains professional boundaries and identify issues related to them.
- Adheres to confidentiality requirements
- Attends mandatory in-services
- Knowledge of the procedures to follow in the event of an incident.
- Knowledge of job responsibilities in an emergency.
- This may be an entry-level position.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age
- Must be an experienced driver with a good driving record.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Encountered on a regular basis as part of the work this job performs.