Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Lead Service Valet
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Working in conjunction with the District Manager, the Lead Service Valet assists with managing the total service delivery for the district’s apartment communities. This includes providing direction and oversight for the Service Valets within the assigned district.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Deliver on our "every door every night" business expectation and set the standard in delighting our residents.
- Assist District Manager with training Service Valets.
- Spot check Service Valets, focusing on safety, quality control and productivity.
- Collect same night missed trash, walk/track problem properties.Communicate with District Manager concerning delays, unsafe sites, accidents, and other maintenance problems.
- Provide waste and recycling collection coverage for understaffed properties within an assigned district.Document and report all property and resident non-compliance.
- Provide oversight of the nightly collection process during DM days off.
- Assist with evening recruiting efforts by asking for referrals and passing out flyers.
- Provide candidates with a realistic job preview from the Service Valet perspective.
- Assist with presentations during team meetings.
- Assist the District Manager with coordinating work schedules, evaluating job performance and motivating Service Valets.
- Provide leadership for the Service Valets in the areas of safety and training.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent / AA degree preferred.
- Customer service and prior people management experience preferred.
- Verbal/written communication fundamentals.
Special Conditions of Employment:
- Must have Smart Phone (operating system: Android 5 or 6 or iPhone 9 or 10 IOS or newer) with data plan.
- Must have open bed pick-up truck (not req. in all areas) to transport trash items from door to compactor.
- Must currently have and maintain a valid driver’s license (if applicable).
- Must maintain Auto Liability Insurance (if applicable).
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and drive locally to other properties as needed
- Ability to work outdoors, and drive in changing weather conditions.
- Flexibility to work split schedule and/or be on call during irregular hours depending on business needs.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. up/down stairs.
- Ability to bend at waist and lift over shoulder.
- Ability to bend at knees and lift over shoulder.
- Ability to lift both arms to shoulder height.
- Ability to walk distance of property, and be exposed to disagreeable odors.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.