Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Westminster Village
The Driver will provide transportation service for the residents to assigned destinations. The Driver must have some flexibility within their schedule as this is an on-call position.
- Drive residents to appointments and programs
- Conduct daily inspections of vehicles
- Wash and perform light maintenance on company vehicles; notify supervisor of maintenance due on vehicle
- Maintain clean driving record; maintain safe and professional driving practices as required by Westminster Village
- Perform additional job tasks as required by supervisor
- Light oncierge duties, front desk, package delivery
- Preferred: possession of a CDL Class A or B with a Passenger (P) Endorsement; or must have the ability to pass a commercial drivers road test with-in 6 months of hire
- Expertise of navigational skills is required
- Have at least one year of driving experience and have a clean driving record
- Be able to perform a proper pre-trip inspection on the vehicle operated
- Must be a team player with strong communication skills
- Capable of working with elderly and help all residents and co-workers when needed
- Be in good health and have the ability to pass DOT medical card with-in 6 month of hire
- Be physically fit to perform all services requested by the group - loading, unloading wheelchair patients, etc.
- Can lift up to 50lbs if needed